BUBBLES by OUTSTEEL, the casing for outdoor units of heat pump or air conditioning, hides the technical unit under sparkling bubbles for an elegant and discreet integration. On addition to the aesthetics function, BUBBLES is also a protection against weather and shocks for the unit being installed either on the wall, on the floor, on the terrace or within the garden.
The BUBBLES casing is available in different sizes and colours and has been designed with a removable front for an easy access to the unit.
BUBBLES casing has been designed to hide aesthetically the unit as well as to protect it.
Available in 3 sizes, the BUBBLES model is compatible with the main brands of units of heat pumps or air conditioning. BUBBLES with its openwork design favours the good circulation of air required for a good running of the device.
The basic version of the BUBBLES model is designed to be wall-fixed (no top, no bottom, no back, no feet). Depending on the type of installation, the following elements can be added :
- A bottom, when the unit is fixed higher on the wall, so as to hide the installation that can be seen from below. This improves the aesthetic of the installation.
- A back, when the unit is on the floor at distance from the wall. Thanks to this back, the unit is fully covered for a perfect aesthetics at 360°. In this type of installation, 4 feet have to be ordered separately so that the required space for the shaft is secured under the casing.
- Foot (per two), when the unit is installed on the floor (2 pairs of feet needed). This secures the required space for the shaft under the casing.
In addition to the 4 one-colour models offered as standard + 1 two-colour model, BROUSSE can be personalized on order by choosing any RAL colours for a perfect integration of the unit to your outdoor environment (extra cost of 25%).
The OUTSTEEL casings have been tested by CERIC laboratory.
The OUTSTEEL products have a warranty of 2 years . More info.
Bottom (available in size S, M and L)
Feet - Per two (available in size S, M and L)
Powder-coated galvanized steel.
Inner dimensions of wall-fixed base (long x height x wideness) :
- Size S : 850 x 716 x 470 mm
- Size M : 950 x 766 x 520 mm
- Size L : 1 050 x 866 x 550 mm
Adjustable model (wideness) : 100 mm
Depending on the size of the wall-fixed base, select the bottom, the back and the feet accordingly (S, M or L).
Inner dimensions of the complete model (base + back + feet) :
- Size S : 850 x 784 x 470 mm
- Size M : 950 x 834 x 520 mm
- Size L : 1 050 x 934 x 550 mm
- From 23 kg to 42 kg
Available in 4 colours and one two-colours model :
Other RAL colours: extra cost of 25%
Two-colours model, available only as per below :
- Back and front : RAL 9001
- Sides : RAL 7016
Made in France, the OUTSTEEL casings are easy to install and resistant. Follow the steps for the installation of the BUBBLES model in the following video :
> View and download the installation instruction of BUBBLES casing
Thanks to its removable front, BUBBLES makes it easy to get access to the unit for maintenance as per the rules.