Fixed on the wall or floor self-supporting, the CAP shelter offers a total freedom of installation and an essential protection of the unit. With this shelter, your unit is protected against rain, snow, UV, etc.
Its elegant design, perfect finish, compatibility with all units available on the market, its easy installation, its numerous colours and personalization in any RAL colours are some of the main assets of the CAP shelter.
CAP has been designed to protect the unit installed outside of the house. Easy to install, the CAP model is available in two versions :
- Wall-fixed CAP, when the unit is installed against a wall,
- Floor self-supporting CAP, when the unit is at distance of a wall
In addition to the 4 colours offered as standard, the CAP model can be personalized on order in any RAL colours for a perfect integration to your outdoor environment (extra cost of 25%).
The OUTSTEEL casings have been tested by CERIC laboratory.
The OUTSTEEL products have a warranty of 2 years . More info.
Powder-coated galvanized steel.
Inner dimensions of the shelter :
- Wall-fixed model (long x wideness) : 1079 x 681 mm
- Floor self-supporting model (long x height x wideness) : 1069 x 802 x 681 mm
Outer dimensions of the shelter :
- Wall-fixed model (long x wideness) : 1240 x 273 x 744 mm
- Floor self-supporting model (long x height x wideness) : 1240 x 891 x 681 mm
- Wall-fixed model : 13,5 kg
- Floor self-supporting model : 17,5 kg
Available in 4 colours :
Other RAL colours: extra cost of 25%
The supporting elements and the feet are always delivered in RAL 9019 – Matt black.
Made in FRANCE, the OUTSTEEL casings for units are easy to install, see in the attached video the steps for installing the CAP :
> View and download the installation instruction of CAP casing
With the CAP model, the access to the heat pump or air conditioning unit is simple, no need to dismantle it. Ideal for the maintenance.